- Mexico: Bonfire of the Ballots Postponed
- Mexico: Time to Burn the Ballots
- Mexico: Brazil’s IBOPE Copes With Spot-Counting Flap
- Mexico: TRIFE Denies Ballot Recount
- The Iffiness of IFE: You Saw the YouTube Videos, Now Read the Book
- Ugalde Tells a Whopper
- Felipe.org: Democracy 2.0
- Nielsen: Alternate X-Ray of IFE’s Black Box
A lot of very fancy and expensive postmodern beancounting equipment seems to break down when imported to Mexico.
Is it the humidity? The heat?
Beancounting engineering buffs are curious to know